1/16/2009

Dentist’s Said…

Pearly white teeth, perfect set of teeth and “close-up” smile are some of the services that our dentist can offer. In addition, they have also taught us on how to brush our teeth correctly, care for them (the teeth, not the dentist…lol) and gave us other valuable information so that we can have a healthy and strong teeth.

Did You Know…

One of the advices of the dentists is to keep our toothbrush six (6) feet away from the toilet when we are on the process of flushing it. This is to avoid germs coming out of the bowl coming in contact with the toothbrush, and with our mouth, later…

I’m glad I have come to know this as it is my routine to bring my toothbrush with me inside the bathroom, when I do my rituals every morning, which includes letting go of the toxins (defecating), taking a bath and lastly, brushing my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment